Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up spectacular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spectacular may refer to:
- "Spectacular" (Graham Coxon song), a 2004 song by Graham Coxon
- "Spectacular" (Kiely Williams song), the 2010 debut single by Kiely Williams
- Spectacular (album), a 2012 album by ZE:A
- Spectacular!, a 2009 television movie produced by Nickelodeon
- Spectacular (singer) (born 1976), Jamaican reggae artist
- Restoration spectacular, an elaborately staged "machine play" popular in Restoration-era London
- "Spectacular" Blue Smith, a member of Pretty Ricky
- Spectacular mark, a term for a type of mark in Australian rules football
- Spectacle, refers to an event that is memorable for the appearance it creates
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spectacular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.